Find flights from Moroni(HAH) starting at
Explore our most Popular Flights from Moroni
Moroni (HAH)toNairobi (NBO)
Why KQ Business Class?
- VIP treatment at SkyPriority check-in counter
- SkyPriority on baggage handling from boarding till arrival
- Reclinable Flat-bed Dreamliner seats
- Exclusive access to KQ Lounges, Pride and Simba Lounge
- 3 Course In-flight African meal with a welcoming drink
- A wide collection of In-flight entertainment including movies, comedies, music and much more
Book a Business Class flight now and experience true luxury with Kenya Airways, Africa’s leading business-class airline.
Find our best deals on Business Class from Moroni
Moroni (HAH)toNairobi (NBO)
An Overview & Informative Guide for Departing from Moroni
Moroni is the largest city in the Comoros islands and acts as the seat of Government and economic capital. It is situated on the Grande Comore Island. Moroni means “in the heart of fire” in reference to the Island’s active volcano. Book your flight to Hahaia (HAH) with Kenya Airways
What You Need To Know About Moroni
There are a few important things to take note of when travelling to Moroni :
- May to November are the best times to visit Moroni and the rest of the Comoros.
- Depending on what country you reside in will determine whether or not you need a Visa to visit Moroni. It is best to check with a Consulate or your booking and travel agent. Check the latest Comoros visa requirements
- Depending on what time of year you are travelling to Moroni will influence what you need to pack. Generally, summer and winter clothes, something warmer for early mornings and evenings; sunscreen, forms of identification and a camera should be taken with. Insect Repellant is also a good idea.
- You currently do not need any vaccinations when travelling to Moroni. You should make sure by asking your Travel Agent a few months prior to your visit.
Transport & How To Get Around Moroni?
The Prince Said Ibrahim International Airport is the main airport that serves Moroni and Comoros. Flights from Africa are the best way to get here, as there are no direct flights to other Continents. Public transport is not readily available in Moroni, but generally the travel/booking agent or tour organizer will handle this. It is best to double-check beforehand.
Attractions And Places To Visit In Moroni (Comoros)
Moroni is the federal Capital City of the Comoros Islands and is situated on the largest island, the Grande Comore. Comoros is a huge tourist destination that is visited every year by many people from all over the World.
Where To Go When Visiting Moroni (Comoros)?
If you are in Moroni, or any other part of Comoros you are most likely looking for two things… Sun and relaxation. The beaches and calm clear blue oceans offer some tranquil places to suntan, bathe and do a variety of water sports.
Comoros offers some great fly-fishing opportunities, with Bonefish and Triggerfish being the main species that are targeted. There are also numerous offshore fishing excursions to target a variety of reef-dwelling fish species, and game fish such as Marlin, Dorado, Wahoo and Sailfish.
Deep-sea diving and snorkeling are also very popular, and many hotels offer glass-bottom boat rides, where you can see all the exciting underwater creatures of the area.
Hiking and cycling can also be done around Moroni and all over the group of Comoros Islands.
One hike that is very popular, but very long (Can take up to 8 hours one way), is the walk to the Karthala Volcano Crater. It is a spectacular walk and well worth the time and effort you would need to put in.
You may also have the opportunity to witness the Giant Sea Turtle laying its eggs, or see Dolphins and Whales frolicking around in the sea.
Lac Sale is a must-visit as well.
Where Can I Go To Eat In Moroni?
Moroni and the Grande Comore Island have some great places to eat. A variety of food can be enjoyed from all over the World here.
The top 5 restaurants in Moroni are:
- Restaurant Grill le Coraya
- Le Sim Sim Restaurant Bar
- Pulcinella Ristorante Italiano
- Le New Select
Reserve your flights to Moroni (HAH) with Kenya Airways today and enjoy thrilling in-flight entertainment with our KQ Cinema via your personal device!