Africa CDC strengthens the capacity and capability of Africa’s public health institutions as well as partnerships to detect and respond quickly and effectively to disease threats and outbreaks, based on data-driven interventions and programmes.
Our business is to get you home, or abroad, safely and in signature comfort. Not even a pandemic can come between us and that promise. Which is why we are delighted to let you know of our participation in the Africa CDC #TrustedTravel Program.
The Africa CDC is the African Union's public health authority, with primary responsibility for the continent's health response. The #TrustedTravel Portal, powered by Africa CDC's strategic partners, PanaBIOS and Econet, provides you with instant access to information on entry and exit requirements, laboratory information and Yellow Fever & other types of vaccination. Test results and vaccine records can also be validated online ahead of travel. No more hassle.
So, relax. Let's take you back to the skies in comfort. Your safety is our promise.
- Information about the latest travel restrictions and entry requirements applicable to the entire stretch of your journey.
- Database of authorised laboratories and vaccination compliance information.
- Africa CDC “mutual recognition protocol” for COVID-19 testing and test results, and vaccination certificates (including yellow fever and a future COVID-19 vaccine).
- Simplified health-related immigration processing for travellers and port officials.
- The information is supplied by African Union Member States and validated by Africa CDC.