If your baggage is damaged on arrival, or does not turn up:
- Contact Kenya Airways staff immediately on +254-20-3274747 or
Contact Customer Support Here.
- Details of your baggage will be taken and you will be offered immediate assistance
- You will be given a file reference number, which you should keep safe
- You can track lost baggage online if you have a file reference number.
track your baggage here .
- Kenya Airways' liability could be reduced if baggage was presented for check-in unsuitably packed or after the recommended check-in time.
- If your baggage has been delayed, arrangements will be made to have it delivered to your local address when it arrives. This service is not available in some countries due to local government restrictions.
- Should you need to make a claim for compensation, this will be required in writing within seven days after your arrival to your nearest Kenya Airways airport office or you should contact your insurance company.
- To help us process your claim quickly, please quote the reference given to you when you reported your baggage as delayed or damaged.
Insurance and baggage liability
Whilst we will make every attempt to ensure your baggage is handled with care, you should know that Kenya Airways' liability for loss, delay or damage to baggage is limited unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges paid.
The extent of airline liability is not based on the weight of the luggage nor its value. Kenya Airways does not accept liability for fragile, valuable, perishable articles or baggage which is packed in damaged or unsuitable containers.
Conditions of Carriage we accept no liability for the loss of jewellery, other valuables and money contained in checked baggage. You are advised to keep valuables, important documents and money either on your person or in your cabin baggage. We strongly recommend all passengers obtain
adequate travel insurance cover prior to their journey.