How do I Check In Online?
Follow the following easy steps to check in online.Step 1: Fill in your flight details
- Enter your E-ticket number or booking reference number.
- Enter your flight number.
Step 2: Personal Information
- Confirm passenger details
- Enter Flying Blue Frequent Flyer number if any.
Step 3: Book your preferred Seat
- Choose the seat you would prefer to have.
Step 4:Print out your boarding pass and trip summary receipt
- Print out your boarding pass and present it to the airport.
If your computer is not connected to a printer and you cannot print it out now, you can send it an email address of your choice and print at your convenience.
If due to unavoidable circumstances you were not able to print out your own boarding pass or you forgot it, please note the following times:
Domestic flights: Contact the check-in counter up to 40 minutes before departure.
Intercontinental flights:Contact the check-in counter up to 60 minutes before departure.
In certain cases, operational necessities temporarily prevent us from opening the flight for Internet check-in. We kindly request you to try again later or to check in at the airport. List of airports where online check in is possible