KQ Pharma is an airport-to-airport service designed to cater for transportation of pharmaceutical products in the most efficient way possible to ensure cool-chain integrity is maintained and product quality preserved.
- Available for all KQ online destinations
- Special handling for all shipments
- Cut-off time for acceptance is 3 hours before S.T.D (Scheduled Time of Departure) but subject to local station regulations *
Priority uplift of specific product types
Has four sub-products to cater to specific temperature requirements
- PHARMA 1 – designed for pharmaceuticals requiring use of dry ice during transportation. Temperature range between -20°C and +20°C
- PHARMA 2 – designed for pharmaceuticals requiring cool storage. Temperature range between 2°C and 8°C
- PHARMA 3 – designed for shipments that require protection from extreme heat and cold within Room temperature. Temperature range between 15°C and 25°C
- PHARMA 4 – designed for pharmaceuticals requiring cool chain integrity. Transportation is done by use of cool containers. Temperature range between -20°C and +20°C
Specialized handling for all shipments throughout the transportation chain.
Mandatory temperature checks
Temperatures maintained according to your specifications during acceptance, flight, transit and storage.
Our commitment to “fly as booked”
Guaranteed uplift for all shipments with confirmed bookings.*
Dedicated Sales and Customer Service Teams
- Booking required up to 12 hours prior to flight departure
“Kenya Airways Pharma - Temperature controlled transportation that ensures the integrity and safety of your product is maintained.”
*Conditions apply. Please contact your local KQ Cargo office for further information.