"Be the Pride of Africa, by inspiring our people and delighting our guests consistently."
Contributing to the sustainable development of Africa.
• To offer a standard of service that seeks to enhance Guest Experience.
• To offer the Best Value, enabled by deploying Operational Excellence.
Our Brand Promise
"Delightful experience with a caring African touch"
We inspire our people to unleash their potential and provide world class technologies to advance our guests’ quality of life.
In turn we are able to achieve real progress and create positive impact in our community, Africa and the world.
"Warm, Caring, Friendly, truly African - The Pride of Africa"
Safety- We shall always consider safety as a number one priority, for our People and Guests
• KQ strives to meet the highest standards for safety in the workplace and operations.
• We ensure that all our employees and those with whom they work, perform their duties in a safe manner.
Customer First- We shall always anticipate and deliver to the needs of those we serve - our guests
• Everything we do begins and ends with the customer experience in mind.
• We listen to our customers and deliver ever-increasing value in the markets we serve.
Respect- We shall always show respect to everyone we meet.
• We respect and value the worth of all people and this crosses the cultures,viewpoints and backgrounds.
• We treat each other with honesty, dignity and sensitivity.
Integrity- We shall always act with integrity.
• All of our actions and decisions should be bound by rock-solid integrity.
• All of us act in the best interest of the company while accepting personal responsibility.
Passion- We shall always inspire passion in our people to create quality solutions
• Our enthusiasm and care for the business fuels our dedication for Guest service.
• What we do and how we do it, is important; it is what sets us apart.
Trust- We build trust in our daily relationships
• KQ's culture promotes trust, teamwork and dignity within our diverse workforce.
• Our words and actions are consistent.
Our organization structure comprises of eleven (11) departments each headed by an executive director reporting to the Group Managing Director. The departments are:
Chief Operating Officer
Managing Director's Office
We continue to focus on profitable expansion of our network through a combination of direct access and alliances with other carriers.
Sustainable improvement in yield will be pursued through a combination of a new revenue management system and better discipline. Management will also place emphasis on greater productivity, costs restraints and reduction in wastage.
Our people are our greatest asset and focus on their development and the way they are both managed an organized out to ensure we attract and retain the best and that they are equipped to serve our customers in line with our being a world class standard airline.